Instagram is, without a doubt, my favorite social media platform. My feed is a constant source of food, travel, decor and fashion inspiration. Take a look at my favorite Instagramers, and let me know who you’re loving at the moment!
1. New York Explored: There is so much beauty across this state, and this account wants you to know about it.
Repost from @jgarretsonphoto – Sunrise at the Orient Crab Shack www.jeremygarretson.com Prints available || Orient, New York, located in Suffolk County. || Region: Long Island. || We believe in supporting our great community, please visit @jgarretsonphoto's page and show some love. Also, like us on Facebook!
2. Ithaca College: I may be biased, but Ithaca College is one of the prettiest places I’ve ever been, and Instagram is a great place to share that beauty. The college’s Instagram takeovers featured some of the school’s cutest students too.
Welcome to a very special Takeover Tuesday! This week we're featuring Arthas, a five month old, black lab puppy from the Guiding Eyes for the Blind club at #IthacaCollege. Guiding Eyes dogs are "dedicated to enriching the lives of blind and visually impaired men and women by providing them with the freedom to travel safely, thereby assuring greater independence, dignity and new horizons of opportunity." As for Arthas, he loves nothing more than playing in the snow and with his friends, giving big wet kisses, and snuggling. Get ready to be the first people Arthas will be guiding through the day and prepare yourselves for an infusion of cuteness because this is how Arthas sees #IC. 💙🐶💛
3. Kurt Ross: This local photographer is one of my newer Instagram obsessions, but how could you not love these photos?
4. Bre’an Angell: I had the pleasure of going to high school with Bre’an and I was always copying her gorgeous typography and admiring her paintings in the art room. Her Instagram account is a stunning collection of muted landscapes, interior design and family.
"Embrace the glorious mess that you are" a phrase that hit me like an oncoming train, with timing so precise it could not have been coincidence. For the last two years I've chosen a word to reflect on, to hone in & expand my goals. This year is about embracing, loving every inch of my skin, being more present, more aware of what is happening right in front of me, embracing the tangible, the truth, and the imperfect glorious mess that is life. It's less about control, and more about compassion. It's embracing others faults, and simply giving them love because I too am a flawed human being who understands the importance of true friendship & the worth of compassion. Holding my loved ones a little tighter, and making new friends along the way. It's embracing the possibilities and making them happen. It's embracing my fears, giving life and my creativity everything I have to offer. This year will be embraced, and cherished like none other before, I can promise you that. #onelittleword #lizgilbert #letterfolkquotes #boardyourwalls #intentionalliving #darlingweekend
5. Ballerina Project: This collection of photographs from all over the world features beautiful dancers in gorgeous settings captured by talented photographers.
6. Pantone: This is a brand that doesn’t take itself too seriously, and I love it. And the colors are just amazing, of course.
7. Sara White: If I could go to Italy tomorrow, I would, thanks to Sara.
8. Kate White: I lived with Kate for a summer, and yes she really is that pretty in person, and yes her life is as cool as it seems.
9. Capture Buffalo: The city I call home is also home to stunning architecture and water views. This account sums all the gorgeousness up so nicely by sharing others’ photography.
11. Christopher Hyzy: This guy’s drone footage of Buffalo is unreal, and I’ve already asked him if I can buy prints of his B for Buffalo series when he’s done.
UPDATE: B is for Buffalo is going to be a book! It’s already on my Christmas list.
12. Rifle Paper Co.: I am a sucker for stationary, especially flowery, high-quality, staged stationary.
13. Aerie: I’m not brand-loyal to many brands, but Aerie is one of them. The #aerieREAL campaign is one of the best things to happen to social media and fashion in a long time.
14. Justin Dusett: Buffalo may be cool, but so is Rochester, and Justin proves it.