Mark your calendars, the Niagara Food and Wine Festival is less than 3 weeks away! The Expo is a 3 day tasting event (running April 21-23) with samples of wine, beers and spirits from both around the world and local wineries. The list of exhibitors includes Aure Wines and Muskoka Lakes Winery, Goose Island Beer Company and Niagara Brewing Company, plus Alacran Tequila, Rheault Distillery and Relay Coffee Roasters. Don’t worry, there’s also food samples from dozens of the area’s best chefs to pair with all your drinks 😜
If all the food and wine wasn’t enough, there is also a Tasting Stage and Entertainment Area. The most exciting feature at this year’s Expo is the addition of demonstrations by The Chef & The Dish. The Chef & The Dish is “a global kitchen-to-kitchen culinary experience.” They’ve taken the traditional cooking class and turned it into a one-on-one experience with no geographical constrains, thanks to modern technology. You pick the type of cuisine you’re interested in making, and The Chef & The Dish pairs you with one of their chefs, located around the world. How? All through private, one-on-one cooking classes via Skype!
Interested in learning more? Check out their website!
The Chef & The Dish is demonstrating their culinary experience with 4 presentations throughout the Expo, including Japanese cooking with Chef Yoshimi from Tokyo and Spanish cuisine from Chef Ana in Seville.
Now, the part you’ve been waiting for: The Chef & The Dish invited me to the Expo to watch their demonstrations, and they want you to come too! Thanks to The Chef & The Dish, I’m giving away 4 tickets (2 here on the blog and 2 over on Instagram) to the Niagara Food & Wine Expo in April.
To enter the giveaway:
- Follow this blog using the little white box on the right side of this page.
- Comment on this post to let me know you’re interested!
- Want to double your chances of winning? Share this post on your Facebook or Twitter (let me know you did this in your comment).
A few details regarding the giveaway and Expo:
- Your tickets will be good for 1 of the 3 days of the Expo. You can attend on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- No one under 19 is allowed into the event, including infants and kids.
- This event is in Niagara Falls, Ontario, so you will have to cross the border to get to the event.
- Feel free to enter both this giveaway and the giveaway on my Instagram!
- I will randomly select the winner of both pairs of tickets on Friday, April 14th.